Friday, February 22, 2013

You, Me, & Yaoi #9: Cage In the Finder by Ayano Yamane

by Ayano Yamane
4.5 Pants Off

Blurb: Akihito Takara thought he left the cutthroat dangers of the Underworld behind after barely escaping his last adventure alive. However, he soon finds himself reunited with the mysterious and powerful crime lord Asami, and he is once again thrust into an unseemly world of decadence and bloodshed. Will Takara be lucky enough to escape a deadly fate twice in a row, or are Asami's plans for him of a more amorous nature? Also includes an erotic bonus story and an exclusive interview with author Ayano Yamane!


4.5 Pants Off



Thoughts: Cage in the Finder picks up where the first volume left off, Akihito is still out and about causing trouble. When he is approached by a detective wanting his help on how to find the infamous Asami, Akihito plays fool. Yet the detective talks him into going to one of Asami’s high end club, and once again Aki finds trouble with his camera and he also finds Asami. And of course Asami can’t let him leave without a good seeing to.  This volume also shares light on the mysterious and beautiful Fei Long, who is like the freaking love of my life. In depths look into how he came to know Asami, and the betrayal he felt at his hands. Now all the puzzle pieces are finally connecting, and things are getting exciting.

I really enjoyed this one a lot more, and the plot seems to be getting more excited. A lot less focus on sex in this volume, more character development and relationships which I really enjoyed. The art is of course fantastic and Asami is like super sexy and I love that playful way he has with Akihito. I just can’t get enough of them! I love how surpised Aki always is when he’s having with Asami “OMG, he’s gonna enter me” he is just so silly.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the volumes; because I can already see the drama unfolding and man do I want more Fei Long (nobody rocks all that hair like he does).


Get Interested!

Dead Yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!