Sunday, February 17, 2013

What's Happening This Week!


Howdy my folks, hope you all had a splendid week? My kids are getting over the Chicken Pox, so everything is on the mend. I decided that on Friday to be a hero and take them to the mall O_o but it wasn't horrible, they played around in the Disney Store, went to the pet store, and minimal freakouts (I call that winning). So, it pretty much was a very slow week in my household.

Pants Off is still looking for new reviewers, so if you are interested drop me an email at pantsoffreviews@live.ca 


  • There is still time to win a book from Megan Derr's backlist, so be sure to enter the giveaway.


I am still looking for ideas for a theme week. I really like the "Hot For Teacher" idea, but I don't think there is that much books to have one. This one fully just came to me while writing up this post, Sexy Nerd/Geek theme week *fist pump*. Yep, I am really getting the feels for that one.

Here's What's Causing A Pants Losing This Week...

Reviews:
Tell Me It's Real by TJ Klune
Rainy Days by Victoria Zager
Velocity by Amelia C Gormley
Italian Connection Vol.1 by Alex A. Akira



Guest Post & Giveaway:
Josephine Myles Guest Post


Other Post:
You, Me, & Yaoi: Finder 2 (Cage in the Viewfinder) by Ayano Yamane



~Have A Great Week!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!