Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's Happening This Week!

Howdy folks! I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Yesterday was my birthday, and I had such a wonderful time with my family. I'm not much into parties and all that but they wanted to have a little something and it was nice. I ate a lot, had some ice-cream cake and I'm writing this post stuffed out of mind.

Some Updates- We have a new reviewer Fehu, and one of her reviews will be coming soon. Also I realize I haven't done a post to announce some winners from my blogoversary, so I will be doing that soon (better late than never).



Here's what's causing a pants losing this week

Monday: Review- Doubtless by Cat Grant (I enjoyed this one a whole lot)


Tuesday: Guest Post with M.A Church (talking about her new release Priceless)

  • Review- Townie and the Twink by Daisy Harris (really enjoyed this one but seriously hate the cover)


Wednesday: Guest Post for Fraternal Devotion Anthology

  • Review- Casual (Sex) Friday by Evie Kiels (reviewed by Fehu)


Thursday: Review- Thief by Ava March
  • Review- Wake Me Up Inside by Cardeno C (reviewed by Fehu)

Friday: Review- Fraternal Devotion (A Storm Moon Press Anthology) My god I had to read this quick, quick cus it's about brothers doing each other *fist pump*


~Have A Great Week Everyone~

2 comments:

Go ahead and talk to me!