Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's Happening This Week!

Howdy folks! Hope its been a fun week for you? Pants Off is winding down from the very successful IRL Week and that is all because of you delightful readers. So another week is upon us, and I hope the sun keeps shining, and the weather keeps being awesome.

There won't be much this week here on the blog, but there are some fantastic things coming up in the future, guest posts, giveaways, and more. So stay tuned. Remember there is still time to win a book from the IRL Giveaway. So without further rambling, here's whats causing a pants losing this week.



Wednesday- Review for Moving in Rhythm by Dev Bentham. I really enjoyed this sweet story.

Thursday- A Symphony of Echoes by Cecilia Ryan.


Friday- A review for Power in Blood by Angelia Sparrow. This one is quite different =_=.


Some New Stuff Coming Soon

I will be doing a new feature called  'OMFG! This Book Has Been On My TBR 4-Ever. So Now I'm Gonna Read Its Ass'. As you can tell, it sounds as fun as the name. (more deets to comes)

The Series Challenge- This challenge is mostly for myself, since I almost never read the books in a series back-to-back. (more deets to come).

*That's it for now folks. Keep it sexy and make sure to lose your pants a few times this week. Have a good one folks*

Some IR Love For The Road


1 comment:

Go ahead and talk to me!