Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Book Wrap-Up Fave Young Guy Gets Poked by Older Dude

As apart of my 2011 Book Wrap-Up, I will be talking about some of my favourite books under some of my categories/labels. This one is all about my favourite books read in 2011 where the characters have an age gap, ranging from ten years and up. This makes for some very hot reading, the naïve and young man who fall for the very experienced older man (not always). Wowza, its one of my favourite tropes.  So here are some books placed in my YGGPbOD (young guy gets poked by older dude), that I really enjoyed and recommend if you haven’t read them.






1) Slow Bloom by Anah Crow & Dianne Fox

Age difference: 30 years


Slow Bloom will be one of my favourites forever. The age of both men might push some readers to avoid it, but I believe you should give this book a chance. Its wonderfully written, the sex is exciting and plentiful, and you will fall in love with Jack and Ricky. You can check out my review Here for more details. Also I can say there is all types of kinky fun (Mmm kinky fun).

2) Pharaoh's Concubine by Z.A Maxfield
Age Diffrence: 16 years

I loved this one, what else can I say *Its freaking Z.A*. Though there is a bit of a switch in this one, where the young guys does some poking of his own. Its still all about the older and experienced man. Dylan is sweet, but for me William stole the show 'Ay Papi' you just gotta love William. Check out my review Here

3) My Fair Captain by J.L Langley
Age Difference: 10-12 years

I am not 100% sure about the age difference but I know Nate is at least 10 years older. I loved this one, it was *hawt*. The overall package of this book is exciting, its historical meets science-fiction, its sexy who met hot and had a go smoking. Theres a little kinky fun in this one, and all the characters are a joy and more. Check out my review Here

4) Some Kind of Stranger by Katrina Strauss
Age Difference: 11 years

The cover is hot and the book is super cute and its so Yaoi. I am enjoyed this little D/s story and I am looking forward to diving into the rest of the series. Blue and Derek are hot together. Check out my review Here

5) Bound and Determined by Jane Davitt & Alexa Snow
Age Difference: 15 years

I did have my issues with this one, but its a great book. The young guy and older man dynamic is strong in this book, because with age comes experience. For BDSM you need experience, so it still makes my list of faves. This young guy gets poked good ^_~ Check out my review Here

*So join me again. For I am counting down my fave butt-virgins, the list might be slightly longer because this was the year of the butt-virgins my friends. They were everywhere!*



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, good list. This is one of my favorite tropes. I read and loved your top three choices. My Fair Captain was such a pleasant surprise for me. I was wary it would be too sci fi (which it is totally not) and it ended up being one of my favorite books of the year!

    I have Some Kind of Stranger sitting in my nook TBR pile. Can't wait to read it. I'll have to look into Bound and Determined. I have heard good things.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!