Thursday, September 29, 2011

Recycled Covers!

So for the past year and a half I have been reading a lot more e-books, and I seem to read a lot of M/M books now. Through out all this reading I see a lot of covers; I am sure I have seen before. Sometimes I get totally confused, because I am convinced I read it before. Its just that some of the guys on these covers are like the same person, and sometimes I find myself going "hey, I know that guy".


Have you seen this guy before?

Loose-Id
Buy Book Here


Loose-Id


Loose-Id

 Because I am positively sure I have!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, we've been talking on Goodreads about how this guy's been slutting around on book covers. Lucas has found at least 37 so far. Here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/302161083?type=review#comment_54365289

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and talk to me!